Sunday, January 23, 2005

Today I Rule The World. Bi-Polarism At Its Best.

Today I am a new man. After countless idiotic spyware, adware and virus intrusions on my worthless doorstop of a PC computer, I awoke yesterday morning at 7am and headed for the Mac store to secure a Mac Mini. Today I am the most organinzed, efficient smooth operator in the world. I can never be stopped. I am a golden god. In addition to this, the first ever Matte Black basic long sleeve "Ira" shirt sample in grey has been completed. We now can prove that we are not lying about this whole company. Also, our sample for our "New Intetellectual" black pant has been completed which is actually white on account of the fact they will be worn by our very own super model Paul Wignall in the new Initium Eyewear campaign. This white pair will be our first couture piece only available for custom order from very select showrooms. On a private note, Mark, I think we should call the grey button up "Ira", and the black, "Roark". We'll talk about a "Coop" and a "book house boys" flanel in a more private setting.

No comments: